Are you struggling to find the perfect middle name for your future Remi or Remy? Look no further! We have compiled a list of 75+ handpicked middle names that pair perfectly with Remi. Each name idea also includes its meaning and origin, so you can choose a name that truly resonates with you.
Remi is a name that has been rising in popularity in recent years, currently ranking at #122 for girls and #357 for boys. This gender-neutral name is fun and punchy, making it a great option for babies and adults alike. In this article, we will provide an overview of the meaning and trends of Remi, as well as girl, boy, and gender-neutral middle names that complement this unique name.
- Remi is a fast-moving name that has risen in popularity in recent years.
- We have compiled a list of 75+ handpicked middle names, each with its meaning and origin.
- Our list includes girl, boy, and gender-neutral middle names that pair perfectly with Remi.
Top 10 Middle Names for Remi
If you’re looking for the perfect middle name for your little one, here are ten suggestions for Remi:
These names are unique and will complement the first name, Remi, beautifully. Consider joining our baby name Facebook group for more suggestions and free help finding the perfect name.
Meaning & Trends of Remi
Remi is a French name that means “oarsman” and is derived from the Latin name Regimius, which means “rower.” Remi has been gaining popularity in recent years and is a trendy, gender-neutral name that has a casual, nickname vibe. It is a popular choice for parents looking for a unique name that is not too outlandish.
The name Remi has its roots in France, and it is a popular name in French-speaking countries. The name has gained popularity in the United States and other English-speaking countries in recent years. It is a name that is easy to pronounce and spell, making it a popular choice for parents.
The popularity of the name Remi has been on the rise since the release of the movie Ratatouille in 2007. The movie featured an adorable chef rat named Remy, which may have contributed to the name’s popularity. The spelling Remi has become particularly popular for girls, with the name ranking #122 for baby girls. The Remi spelling is favored by girl parents, while Remy is slightly more popular with boys.
In the last three years, Remi has become more popular for boys too, but it is still much less common than the Remy spelling. As shown in the chart below, the trend for boys and girls has followed a similar path when spelled as Remy. Overall, the name Remi has a significant and growing presence in the world of baby names.
Girl Middle Names for Remi
If you’re looking for a middle name for Remi, you have plenty of options to choose from. We have compiled a list of 25 middle names that flow smoothly with Remi.
Some of our favorite picks include Remi Rosalie for a cute alliteration, and Holiday and Zola for unique and funky middle names for Remi.
Here are 22 more options to consider:
|Lion of God
|God is my judge
|Beautiful bird, light
|Spanish; Italian; Latin
|Born on Christmas
|African – Swahili
|Spanish; Italian; Latin
These names range from classic to unique and offer a variety of meanings and origins. Whether you’re looking for a name that is meaningful or just sounds good with Remi, this list has got you covered.
Boy Middle Names for Remy
Choosing a middle name for your baby boy can be a challenging task, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’ve decided on the first name Remy for your son, then you’re already off to a great start. Now it’s time to find the perfect middle name to complement it. Here are some masculine middle names that go well with Remy:
- Remy Abram: Meaning “father of many,” this Hebrew name is perfect for parents who are looking for a strong and meaningful name for their baby boy.
- Remy Aldo: This German and Italian name means “wise,” making it a great option for parents who want their son to be known for his intelligence and wisdom.
- Remy Asa: Meaning “healer,” this Hebrew name is perfect for parents who want their son to be known for his kind and caring nature.
- Remy Baxter: Meaning “baker,” this English name is perfect for parents who want their son to be associated with warmth and comfort.
- Remy Cruz: This Spanish and Portuguese name means “cross,” making it a great option for parents who want their son to be associated with faith and spirituality.
- Remy Evander: Meaning “good man,” this Greek and Scottish name is perfect for parents who want their son to be known for his strong character and integrity.
- Remy Gabriel: This Hebrew name means “God is my strength,” making it a great option for parents who want their son to be associated with faith and spirituality.
- Remy Isaac: Meaning “laughter,” this Hebrew name is perfect for parents who want their son to be known for his sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Remy Jack: This English name is a classic choice that is perfect for parents who want their son to have a timeless and traditional name.
- Remy Xavier: Meaning “new house,” this Basque name is perfect for parents who want their son to be associated with growth and progress.
Other great options for boy middle names for Remy include Daniel, James, Victor, Ivan, John, Nathan, Andre, Valentin, Caleb, Ethan, Felix, Matthew, Jude, Oliver, Marcus, and Christopher.
Gender Neutral Middle Names for Remi
Choosing a gender-neutral middle name for Remi can be a great way to give your child identity flexibility in the future. Here are some unique options to consider.
|At the bridge
|Transport goods by cart
|Of the sea
|Place of hawks
|Little dark one
|From the meadow town
|Son of Matthew
|Who is like God?
Whether you prefer the spelling “Remi” or “Remy,” these middle names are versatile and can work for both boys and girls. Some of these names, such as Arbor and Arden, are nature-inspired, while others like Gable and Legend have a more unique and distinctive meaning.
When choosing a middle name for Remi, consider the meaning and origin of the name, as well as how it sounds with the first name. With these gender-neutral options, you can find the perfect middle name for your little one.
Examples of Remi as a Middle Name
If you’re considering using Remi as a middle name, here are some first names that work well with it. For girls, Adalee Remi, Eloise Remi, Hazel Remi, Sylvia Remi, and Veronica Remi all sound great. For boys, try Arlo Remy, Atlas Remy, Felix Remy, Malachi Remy, or Nash Remy. If you’re looking for a gender-neutral option, Angel Remy, Dakota Remi, Jordan Remy, Logan Remi, and Peyton Remy are all great choices. Keep in mind that these are just suggestions, and you should ultimately choose a name that you love and that fits your child’s personality.
Names Similar to Remi
If you are considering Remi as a name for your baby, but want to explore other options, there are several names that are similar in sound and style. Here are a few options:
These names all have a unisex quality to them, making them a great option for parents who want a name that can work for either a boy or a girl. Additionally, they all have a modern and trendy feel, which is similar to Remi.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Middle Name
When choosing a middle name for your baby, there are a few things to consider to ensure that you make the best decision. Here are some essential factors to keep in mind:
- Initials: You should check if the initials of the first, middle, and surname spell out anything inappropriate or embarrassing. You can avoid any potential issues by choosing a middle name that starts with a different letter.
- Search the first and middle name together: Before finalizing the middle name, search the first and middle name together to see if there are any well-known associations. You can also check if the name combination has any negative or positive connotations.
- Nicknames: The middle name can also open up new nickname options for your baby. You should consider if the middle name can be shortened or if it can be used as a nickname.
- Trends: You can also check the popularity of the name over time using our name popularity tool. It can help you make an informed decision and avoid choosing a name that may become too common or too unique.